About Bill, Your Sarasota REALTOR®
I am thoroughly familiar with this area of Florida since having relocated here in 1997, before living in Sarasota I lived in McKeesport, PA, and then Fort Lauderdale. I met my Venezuelan wife in Miami while playing drums for band. (music is my second passion) It was love at first site, we married in two months after meeting. That was 24 years ago.
I consider myself a Floridian for life, though I still bleed black and gold! One of my proudest attributes is that my clients politely comment on how I am not a high-pressure salesperson and do not look after my own interests in the buying or selling decision. Along with my perseverance in education and instruction in the real estate field I am thoroughly qualified to represent sellers or buyers in residential real estate.
Experience & Education
It’s been said, spend 10,000 hours on any given subject and you have a substantial level of expertise. I can honestly say I’ve done more than 20,000 hours in new home construction real estate.
My business and educational background is as follows:
• New Home Builders I’ve worked for over the last 15 of 22 years in the business of Sarasota and Manatee real estate include: Lennar Homes, WCI Communities, Pulte/Divosta Homes, Toll Brothers of Sarasota/Tampa.
• Florida real estate sales agent since 1998
• Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2003
• Active member of REALTOR® Association of Sarasota and Manatee
• Active member of Florida Association of Realtors
• Active member of National Association of Realtors
• Real estate investor
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Marianela (Nella), and my two sons; Chaz and Brett. I enjoy composing music, traveling, playing drums, playing ice hockey, golfing, and home remodeling.
Feel free to reach out to me anytime.
Cell Phone: (941) 544-7516